Your small business may have suffered because of the COVID-19 pandemic, especially if your company fell into the “non-essential” category. But now that businesses are opening up again, the future looks promising, and you’re probably making big plans for this year! By consulting a digital marketing agency like KTC Digital, you’ll be able to connect with customers online. With the following resources, you’ll find answers to your questions about everything from reopening safely to creating financial forecasts.
Before you put your reopening plans into action, focus on handling a few important administrative items.
- Having trouble figuring out how you should manage your budget after a drop in sales? Work with a small business accountant.
- Create financial projections to determine how you should allocate capital going forward.
- Read up on common scams targeting small business owners so that you don’t fall victim to fraud.
- If you haven’t registered your business with your state yet, file for an LLC to benefit from tax deductions and personal asset protection.
Should your staff keep working remotely? Or should you bring your employees and customers back in person? These resources are full of effective safety tips.
- Maybe your staff would prefer to continue telecommuting. This guide will show you how to outline a plan for permanent remote work.
- What if everyone is ready to work together in person again? Create a safe work environment with these tips.
- If you want to let your customers shop at your location in person, make sure they wear masks.
Get the Word Out
People are ready to patronize their favorite small businesses again, so launch your new marketing strategy to draw in customers!
- Social media marketing across several platforms will help bring in more business.
- Are you strapped for cash? Email marketing is the easiest way to reach your audience without spending big.
- If you have a retail location, update your window displays to let foot traffic know that you’re opening up.
When you run a small business, adaptability is the key to making it through economic slumps. As restrictions are rolled back, you’ll have opportunities to reach new customers and expand your company. You can reference these resources as you move forward into the recovery period!
Do you need help overhauling your digital marketing strategy for this phase of the pandemic? KTC Digital can fine-tune your approach! Reach out to learn more.