That’s the message that greets users when they visit the website of long time KTC Digital client ScareTissue – www.scaretissue.com.
You may recall a story about ScareTissue back in 2013 when the site was launched. Well the times have changed as so has the site. Recent changes to Google’s Algorithm (known in the industry as Mobilegeddon) made a responsive site crucial. Responsive sites will “change” the way they look based on the device being used to visit. We gave the site a complete overhaul from a look and feel perspective while keeping all of the previously posted content. The new site (still built on WordPress) now provides a fully responsive experience so it looks great across all mobile devices and a user’s desktop.
In addition to being responsive, the theme we installed includes a rotating home banner which the site previously did not have. This allows ScareTissue to feature content they want to ensure their readers see.
Features of the new ScareTissue website include:
- Customized WordPress content management system (CMS)
- Fully Responsive design – looks great on desktop, tablet or any mobile device
- Search engine optimized (SEO) pages for increased search engine visibility
- Integration with Google Analytics
- Social Media accounts integrated for easy sharing across Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus & Reddit
Looking for a new website for your company? Need to upgrade your site so it’s mobile friendly? We’d love to help! Contact us today and we’ll get started!