When the Marijuana Science Forum (a 501(c)3 non-profit organization) in 2014 they reached out to KTC Digital to help with their web and social media presence. The website can be found at marijuanascienceforum.org on Facebook or on Twitter.
The Marijuana Science Forum is a group of concerned academics, public health experts, research scientists and medical professionals committed to ensuring that factually accurate scientific information is disseminated in the ongoing public policy discussion about marijuana usage. It serves as a resource to provide critical and accurate scientific information and analysis, in meaningful and user-friendly formats for non-scientific audiences, designed to enlighten and inform the public discussion about the health effects of marijuana for policymakers, media and other influential stakeholders and opinion leaders. They take no position on the issue of marijuana legalization, but is committed to accuracy and balance in discussions about the science of health effects of marijuana use, particularly as it is depicted in the media.
Features of the Marijuana Science Forum website include:
- Customized WordPress content management system (CMS)
- Fully Responsive design – looks great on both desktop and mobile device
- Search engine optimized (SEO) pages for increased search engine visibility
- Integration with Google Analytics, Facebook and new post notification
- Social Media feed integration with Twitter and Facebook
- PayPal integration for donations
Are you looking to start a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and need a website? Contact us today and we’ll get started!