KTC Digital is proud to announce the launch of a new website for the Solon High School class of 1994 – www.94comets.com
94Comets.com is a website created to allow the class of 1994 to reconnect and find missing classmates prior to their 20 year reunion coming up in 2014. KTC Digital built the new site on the WordPress content management system which allows multiple authors to add content to the site with little or no programming knowledge. While there is currently a Facebook group for the class, not all alumni have a Facebook account so a website was necessary to reach the most people.
Features of the new 94Comets.com website include:
- Password protected class directory
- Customized content management system (CMS)
- Search engine optimized (SEO) pages for increased search engine visibility
- Integrated analytics to track the visitor actions
- Migration of relevant content from previous Class of 94 website
- Responsive web design – displays great on a mobile device or tablet!
Since the site’s launch, the Class of 1994 has lowered the number of “missing classmates” from over 60 to 34! The class has a goal of reaching all classmates prior to the reunion next summer. In addition to the website design and development, the class of 1994 hosted their new site with KTC Digital as well. We are thrilled to be able to provide a platform for such a great cause!
Do you have a side project or a class reunion coming up? Do you need help setting up a Facebook page or a Twitter account for your cause? Contact us today! We’d love to help get your message out there on the web!