When KTC Digital founder Greg Bellan decided to run for Twinsburg City Council he knew he had an uphill battle. He would be running as a write-in candidate, meaning his name would not appear on the November ballot. He knew right away that he would have to have a web and social media presence which lead to the creation of his website – www.gregbellantwinsburg.com
Greg has lived in Twinsburg for 13 years and Northeast Ohio for most of his life. He spends much of his free time coaching youth baseball and basketball for TBL and TRBL and volunteering with several organizations. He and Amanda love being part of the Twinsburg community. Greg wanted to develop a website where he could speak to Twinsburg voters and share conversations and concerns he heard during the campaign.
Features of the Greg Bellan For Twinsburg website include:
- Customized WordPress content management system (CMS)
- Fully Responsive design – looks great on a phone and tablet
- Search engine optimized (SEO) pages for increased search engine visibility
- Integration with MailChimp email marketing platform for voter outreach
- Rotating endorsement widget
- PayPal integration for campaign donations
- Integration with Google Analytics so Greg can track visitor actions
You can find Greg Bellan For Twinsburg on the web at www.gregbellantwinsburg.com on Facebook or on Twitter. Tell them KTC Digital sent you! We’re thrilled to report that Greg was successful in his campaign when he became the first write-in in Twinsburg history to win a seat on City Council. He was sworn in on December 1st, 2017 to start his four year term!
Looking for a new website for your company or political campaign? We’d love to help! Contact us today and we’ll get started!