“City Council should be about good people doing good things for their community.” – Scott Barr
That’s the tagline of KTC Digital’s newest client, Twinsburg At-Large City Councilman Scott Barr – www.barr4twinsburg.com
Scott is a former police officer, EMT and project manager and is currently a project engineer for Solon Glass. He came to KTC Digital last year when he decided he was going to run for the vacated At-Large seat on Twinsburg’s City Council. He wanted to develop a website where he could speak to Twinsburg voters, share videos he’d posted to YouTube and have it all tied together with his other social media pages.
Features of the Scott Barr For Twinsburg website include:
- Customized WordPress content management system (CMS)
- Fully Responsive design – looks great on a phone and tablet
- Search engine optimized (SEO) pages for increased search engine visibility
- Integration with MailChimp email marketing platform for voter outreach
- Rotating endorsement widget
- PayPal integration for campaign donations
- Integration with Google Analytics so Scott can track visitor actions
You can find Scott Barr For Twinsburg on the web at www.barr4twinsburg.com or on Facebook. Tell them KTC Digital sent you! We’re thrilled to report that Scott was successful in his campaign and was sworn in on December 1st, 2017 to start his four year term – congrats Scott!
Looking for a new website for your company or political campaign? We’d love to help! Contact us today and we’ll get started!