That’s the message that greets users when they visit the website of KTC Digital’s newest client Project Night Night – www.projectnightnight.org
Project Night Night came to us with a website that was built on old technology. It had become difficult (or impossible) to update site content, to add or remove pages and it was built in such a way that only PC users could update the site. With PNN being a Mac shop this led to some frustrating experiences. They wanted to remain true to their visual guidelines while addressing their maintenance issues.
We rebuilt the site from the ground up using the WordPress content management system (CMS). The new site now provides a fully responsive experience so it looks great across all mobile devices and a user’s desktop while maintaining the familiar look and feel from a branding perspective (Old Site | New Site). We also were able to integrate several of their forms directly into their email marketing platform (Constant Contact) eliminating the need for data entry.
Features of the new Project Night Night website include:
- Customized WordPress content management system (CMS)
- Fully Responsive design – looks great on desktop, tablet or any mobile device
- Search engine optimized (SEO) pages for increased search engine visibility
- Integration with Google Analytics so Project Night Night can track visitor actions
- Email marketing (Constant Contact) integration with several forms.
Special thanks to Jessica and Kendra from Project Night Night for being amazing clients. We look forward to a great partnership for years to come.
Looking for a new website for your company? Need to upgrade your site so it’s mobile friendly? We’d love to help! Contact us today and we’ll get started!